I can show this symbol as I am accredited by a signatory of the UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter
We believe it is important to be transparent and up front about the services we offer and how much it will cost. We realise getting help from a professional can prove expensive and have set out to make the prices as affordable as we can. Please do not let cost stop you from getting support- speak to us about the options that might be available.
We accept payment by Bacs or by PayPal.
Initially please phone or email with your behavioural enquiry. A free ‘discovery’ call will be arranged to ascertain your support needs and see if our services are right for you.
Initial Behaviour Assessment : £180 (to be paid before the initial consult) to include the following:
- You complete an online history form. We will also request a vet history or ask you to get a vet check.
- You will then be booked in for an in-depth phone or web (Zoom/Skype) consultation to discuss the case and go over the history form. Suggestions of the support needed will be discussed and an outline plan will be arranged.
- There will then be an in-person assessment arranged to be held either at my facility (Paignton) or at another agreed location.
- There will then be a follow up zoom consultation to discuss the observations and support plan.
- Based on the assessment you will be given a link to a ‘live’ support plan that will be updated as we move forward with the support. You will also be sent handouts and links to videos relevant to the support plan.
- Any vet communications or referrals to other professionals (eg physio) is included in this price along with 3 month online support journal where you can keep in constant contact and get the support you need.
Ongoing individual support sessions or coaching walks: £40 (may be subject to additional travel charges). After the 3 month initial support period phone consults are £10 for 20 minutes.
* We are only offering Behaviour services at the moment. For general training support and advice please see our links page to find details of excellent local trainers.
Guarantees. There can be no guarantees when dealing with dogs and their behavioural issues but the goal is always to get the dog to a better place mentally and emotionally. However we can make these guarantees about my service to you:
- We will not use deliberate aversive punishments on your dog
- We will explain everything in the suggested programme/training to you
- If you are not happy with us or our methods you can stop within the first half hour and will not be charged
- Our fees shall be explained upfront – no hidden extras
- Your dog will be treated with kindness and understanding at all times
- We will endeavour to give all the support you need through the process
- We will be up front about the severity of your issue and our ability to help you
- We shall provide you with all the written documentation you need to help with your support plan, written in a way that is easy to understand and follow
- Any other professionals we refer you to shall be known to us and share our ethical and professional codes
- We are fully insured including public liability. A copy of this can be seen on request.